One of the newer restaurants located at the Fisher Mall in Quezon City. This marks as the 8th branch for Chinese restaurant King Bee. With the help of Zomato who made this event possible, we were able to discover another additional haunt to the list. Though later, as mentioned by Ms. Andrea Ng of King Bee Chinese Food this was the E. Rodriguez branch which has been relocated to a more accessible area.
Thirteen years strong in the food business, the family behind King Bee whom had set up their very first restaurant in General Trias, Cavite. Renowned for it’s authentic Chinese cuisine, with people who came all the way from Hong Kong to meticulously plan & prepare a menu for the ultimate gastronomical experience. Which not only covers bases in terms of taste. Down to the precise plating, they’ve shown always which King Bee is known for. A rare feat which Chinese restaurants do around here.
Some of the food served for today:
Mixed Fruits Platter Php 280
That’s about it, you can visit King Bee with these 8 branches around Luzon, be sure to drop by!
- Newhall Commercial Center (Main branch) in Barangay Mangahan, General Trias, Cavite
- Bacao Branch in General Trias, Cavite
- Molino Branch in Bacoor Cavite
- Marcos Highway Branch in Antipolo City
- Sta. Rosa Branch in Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
- Daang Hari Branch in Daang Hari Road Brgy. Almanza Dos, Las Piñas City
- Commonwealth Ave., Brgy. Holy Spirit, University District, Q.C.
- Fishermall, West Triangle Quezon Avenue Quezon City
Do check their Facebook Page to see what’s new with King Bee.
And if you enjoyed dining at here, please do share the experience by joining Zomato! Where discovering great places to eat around you has been made easier as 1-2-3.
You can download the Zomato App via iOs or Andriod. While we’re at it, we can drop by their Facebook.